Getting organized is about identifying and eliminating “time thieves”.
It means breaking down and prioritizing your projects and tasks into a series of manageable daily activities.
It means anticipating, foreseeing and not succumbing to urgency.
Our program for you
- What about procrastination?
- It’s all about timing
- Manage your “compelling messages”
- How to get organized effectively
- How to manage priorities
- How to manage interruptions
- Make your WOOP action plan
- Quiz: “Binding messages
- Quiz: Getting Organized
- Quiz: Priority Management
- Quiz: Interruption Management
- Getting organized
- Reflection on time eaters
- Diagnosis: the Karasek matrix
- The 5 laws of time management
- The Eisenhower matrix
- The golden rules of time management
- The path to success in getting organized
- “I organize” summary booklet