A good craftsman can be recognised by the quality of his tools.
The same goes for a manager.
We can’t imagine a manager using a single tool to deal with all situations.
Keep in mind that for those who only have a hammer, everything looks like nails.
The awareness of being well-equipped strengthens self-confidence,
which in turn favourably influences the ability to handle difficult situations of all kinds.
Our program for you
- The 3 princes of serendipity
- The persuasive power of the Post-it
- The giraffe and the elephant
- The emotional intelligence
- The 3 squirrels
- The art of deciding
- The Gordian Knot
- Thomas Edison
- The keys to Brainstorming
- Brainstorming tools
- Discover Mind Mapping
- The praise of diversity
- Cultural diversity (Hofstede)
- The benevolent sincerity
- What is emotional intelligence?
- How to develop your EI?
- The art of influencing
- The processes of influence
- Questioning under the microscope
- The forces of decision making
- How to make the right decisions
- The Appreciative inquiry Approach
- The art of persuasion
- Make your WOOP action plan
- Quiz: Brainstorming 1
- Quiz: Brainstorming 2
- Quiz: Discover Mind Mapping
- Quiz: The Praise of Diversity
- Quiz: Cultural Diversity (Hofstede)
- Quiz: Benevolent Sincerity
- Quiz: What is emotional intelligence?
- Quiz: How to develop your EI?
- Quiz: The art of influencing
- Quiz: Influencing processes
- Quiz: Questioning under the microscope
- Quiz: Decision-making skills
- Quiz: How to make the right decisions
- Quiz: The Appreciative Approach
- Quiz: The art of persuasion
- The QQOQCP
- Hofstede’s 6 dimensions
- The key processes
- The PRISM tool
- The dimensions of the Goleman EI
- Mayer and Salovey EQ