Knowing myself is the beginning of wisdom.
It means understanding how I act and react according to the situations, issues and people involved.
It means understanding how others are different and knowing how to work harmoniously with them.
Our program for you
- The Imposter Syndrome
- Learn about the MBTI
- Discover the HBDI
- Discover Insights
- Make your WOOP action plan
- Quiz: Discover the MBTI
- Quiz: Discover the HBDI
- Quiz: “Who Says What?”
- Quiz: Discover Insights
- MBTI and time management
- MBTI and communication
- HBDI and meeting expectations
- HBDI; Preparing for a meeting
- Talking in MBTI types
- MBTI and stress
- Motivation in 4 colors
- Preferences of the 2 hemispheres of the brain
- WOOP Action Plan
- The path to success to know yourself better
- Summary booklet: “I know myself”